Brainiacit is an Information Technology solutions provider with over 40 years experience. We are based in the Overberg/Overstrand area and provide services in the Gansbaai, Hermanus and Stanford surrounds. We do remote development and installations and have clients as far afield as Canada. Over the years we have provided numerous applications to our clients that exceeded their expectations and are still being used to give them a competitive edge. Click the arrow on the right to see more:
Custom solutions we have implemented over the years include:
- The design and implementation of websites.
- An Incoming Tour Operator Support system that caters for all operations from the issuing of quotes to the final vouchers, invoices and itineries. It also caters for remittances as well as statements and allows for a detailed income and expenditure report per job number.
- Contact management system for the hospitality industry
- Time recording and management system
- Documentation automation for the short term insurance industry
- Numerous debtor and creditor solutions
- Newspaper distribution system to decide the amount of copies to be distributed to each sales point on a given day, taking factors such as weather and headlines into account.
- Flexible reporting system that allows the user to design his own reports
- Leasing/hire purchase system
- Design and implementation of multi-lingual WordPress Sites
- Register domains and arrange hosting
- Ensure regular backups
- Maintain email accounts
- Maintain back-end databases
- Move websites to a different hosting company
- Search engine optimisation(SEO)
- Setup google maps
- Integrate Coppermine or Nextgen galleries
- Forum software such as PHPBB
- Integration with social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Setup google apps
- Visual Basic
- Microsft SQL
- ISAM Files
I am Dorothy Mckune, the founder and president of THE ALLIANCE OF AFRICAN MIDWIVES, a non-profit organisation dedicated to improving the health of women and babies throughout Africa. Our website http://www.african-midwives.com/ was created by Mr Ernst Nieuwoudt.
Although I had an idea what I wanted the website to provide, it was Mr Nieuwoudt who took some basic notions and expanded and developed them into a truly professional finished product which reflects what I require the website to project about AAM. His input, ideas and final design have created a website that it visually stunning, is friendly to use – especially important for its targetted audience – and solidifies for a global audience the goals around which AAM is built. Mr Nieuwoudt contributed far more than technical expertise, he also took my ideas and provided for computer users an interpretation of what AAM represents. The construction of the website was undertaken on time and within budget.
Mr Nieuwoudt continues to support the website in developing and updating it. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Nieuwoudt as a thorough, highly competent and truly professional website developer.
President, The Alliance of African Midwives
February 10 2012